Ora pro nobis...
So the apartment building called again... New vacancy... about $50/month more than the other place, but still within my budget (just... )... Going to see the place tomorrow after work... Keep your fingers crossed for me.

On a completely different note, tomorrow it's "Victory Over Violence", some random training session where they want us to wear "loose, comfortable clothing" with long sleeves to "prevent fluid transfer". Our 5-0 officer says it's not that bad, and that people rarely get cut, but to expect some bruising. Should be fun... looking forward to beating up my boss (in a fun way - I really rather like my boss...)
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    good luck with the apartment!!
    I hope all goes well for you - should be exciting to move into a new place! :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    i hope it goes well with the apartment...from what you've described as the location...we'll be almost neighbours. it would be nice to have familiar faces in the downtown again...


  3. Magnolia Says:

    Sending you good apartment vibes!