Holy crap, you guys rock...
I'm having a superhuge overwhelming rush of sentimentality at the moment.

I mean, seriously... within three hours of my posting the news that I got the apartment, y'all knew, congratulated me, and have even offered to help me move! This is unbelievable, especially considering I don't/barely know the lot of you... I am so grateful for your friendship and support over the last couple of months...

As for the nitty gritty... I'll probably move in gradually over April. I'm in England again until the 2nd, so will probably get keys to the place on the third... and I'm not sure when I'm going to manage to do any moving - at this point the only furniture I've got left from the old apartment is a couple of lamps, my TV/stand/DVD player, my desk, my digital piano and... yup, that'd be about it. It was cheaper to sell off most of my stuff than to put it in storage for a year. So there will be much spending at IKEA in the next couple of months. And the family does have a minivan...

So, yeah, hopefully I'll be in in time to have belated birthday celebrations... 'twill be great!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Please do let me know if you need a hand to move - when do you leave for England?? Or are you already there? :)

    Post pictures please!!
    Have a good time and congratulations again on your new home...
    ...we'll have to have a party! :)


  2. Kate Mc Says:

    Oh, yeah, I should elaborate - I'm just going back for my graduation. I fly over on the 28th and I'll be back at work on the 4th. Not a lot of time to sight-see or catch up with folks, but enough time to get my degree and such.


  3. Magnolia Says:

    Here's the thing, Kate, YOU rock.