Spring. Bah.
I hate spring.

Ok, I don't actually hate spring. I rather enjoy it, being the leadup to summer and all.

But would someone tell my sinuses/nose/head that spring is a season to be enjoyed and not for misery to be inflicted upon me?

Thanks.

I Am Reading
Academically: Murder And Witchcraft in England, 1550-1640 (J. Marshburn. I'm actually just trawling to find primary sources he's used)
For Fun: Dark Fire, still. Notice how it takes me FOREVER to get through one fun book whilst I spend HOURS each day reading academically. *sigh*
The Pile on my windowsill: Now 9 unread academic books
2 Responses
  1. Sarah Says:

    Where's all that famous English rain that washes the pollen out of the air? I thought that's all it did in England!


  2. genderist Says:

    Dear Kate's sinuses/nose/head,

    Please be nicer to Kate. She's not into the whole sadistic allergy thing.

    PS: This could be my ignorance showing, but do you have any local honey around you? If so, eating a little of that every day can help those pollen allergies! And drink lots of water. And wash your hands.