Reminiscing
The glorious Mrs Glyde has sent me some beautiful photos of summer past...

And I can't resist sharing one of them.

#1 - Meet me and Muffin. Muffin being one of the feral cats at the park that we quasi-tamed. This would be one of the better shots of me in recent years.














She also sent me a great photo of the movie set i worked on (see September archives), but I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to post it, given that the hype for the movie is only just getting underway.

I really have nothing else to say but 'adieu'. See you on Wednesday or Thursday.

I Am Reading
No change since last post
4 Responses
  1. genderist Says:

    What a sweet kitty!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    i never see the fort kitties very much anymore, i think they liked you a lot more than they ever liked me...
    amusingly, the kitties have taken to hiding in buildings and then setting the alarms off at night, leaving the security guard to leave us very passive aggressive notes to us the next day telling us to make sure there are no kitties in the buildings -- yes, because we are really going to find an inbred-half-feral kittycat hiding in the Secord Fur Warehouse -- where would even begin to look and be able to find said kitties...

    bonobs.
    ps. Mrs. Glyde is glad you enjoyed the pictures. How goeth the postcard race? i want the mails to impress me.


  3. I've got beer-drinking covered, so maybe you could pair me with another football watching friend like genderist and together we could somehow make one friend. The pic is too cute! I don't know why, but I've always wanted to name a cat Mrs. Witherspoon, just a thought...


  4. Llewellyn Says:

    I'll be your beer drinking, football watching friend! ME!
    But oh... if only there weren't a few measly miles of ocean between us.
    ~sigh~
    I guess I'll just have to randomly text you during the game and make outrageous comments about England's players... I know how much you enjoy that!