Ironic
isn't it, that I spend my days reading account after account after account of a person being horribly killed at the hands of official justice, and yet the news of the death of an 80-something year-old former co-worker who's been in ill health recently can throw me for a loop.

I could wax philosophic about all the things that made Bill so amazing, but it would be rather pointless, wouldn't it?

Take care, Bill.




Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes;
Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies.
Heaven’s morning breaks, and earth’s vain shadows flee;
In life, in death, O Lord, abide with me.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    (((((Kate))))))


  2. genderist Says:

    That's a sharp-looking pump organ... I'd love to belt out some melodies for you.

    Go for a walk -- take Bill with you in your heart.