Never again...
will I go jogging when I have a pre-existing blister that I haven't properly covered/bandaged/etc.

Let's sum up, shall we?

a) it hurt... until it went numb. Which can't be good.

b) I'm now out one pair white athletic socks. The blood WILL not come out no matter how much I "Shout" it out. Although Delly Bean has showed me to a wonderful Tide stain care site that will hopefully allow me to fix this problem. I mean, not that socks are a huge loss, but still.

c) let me just say Thank God that the backs of my trainers are a nice, dark grey color and the blood doesn't really show. Yay!

Ow.
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    *being incredibly prone to blisters i feel your pain...

    *i got several while i was travelling, including one on the lower part of my heel that was so bad i could barely walk -- actually that has happened twice already in my travelling adventures...

    *oh yes, clearly i have been lurking.... i have a blog on livejournal but i rarely post, but i have made a link to you from there (and also some other people on blogger whom i know....)

    http://bookbonobo.livejournal.com


  2. I have also had horrible problems with blisters on the last vacation that I have been on! Sorry to hear of your pain!


  3. genderist Says:

    Duct tape.

    I kid you not. When I was in basic camp we'd use duct tape over our heels, a big strip, to keep that skin from rubbing against the boots.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Oh yes, blisters. *g* Mine wasn't as bad as yours though. (Well, I could try walking from Frankfurt main station to the Hauptwache once more just to see what happens to pre-existing blisters on my feet...)

    RE: blood: have you tried soaking it in cold water mixed with lots of washing powder? You have to leave it for a day or two.

    Works fine with panties. :O)