Robes
So, I don't know whether it was how relaxed I was after the manicure/pedicure last night or what, but I dreamed.

I know, I know, you always dream, you just don't always remember it.

I'm not sure whether I would classify this as a nightmare, or not, though...

I dreamed that I was in York, it was graduation day, and the lovely folks at Ede and Ravenscroft had neglected to provide my gown. They didn't even have one that was slightly off size-wise that I could have worn. In short, no gown.

And because I had no gown, they weren't going to let me graduate. I threw a fit. And I woke up nearly hyperventilating. It took me a while to convince myself that I had, in fact, been dreaming.

Weird.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Magnolia Says:

    At least you weren't pregnant in your dream! :-) Did you see my e-mail about parking, there's no hockey tonight, so it should be all good.


  2. Delly Bean Says:

    I'm sorry my birthday gave you night issues...weird that mine stopped when you had yours...

    I've tagged you, please visit my blog.