Twisted

I always knew I had a twisted sense of humor. Hell, I could just be a twisted person. Who else do you know that spends their Christmas holiday going over 204 infanticide trials to pick out the social trends (yes, that's right, infanticide trials)?

But it's nice to know that my friends have similarly twisted senses of humor. Today there was post for me... and in the post was a book. I knew it was coming - Delly Bean told me it was coming. And to Delly Bean I owe many a smile today...

Because the book was...

The Sacrilicious joy that is...


The Book Of Bunny Suicides.

With a delicious tagline like "Little Fluffy Rabbits Who Just Don't Want To Live Any More", how could you resist?

So very wrong, and yet so very funny...


3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Ouch! *LOL*


  2. Llewellyn Says:

    shoot. I laughed. Guess that means I have a twisted sense of humor too. Oops.
    :P


  3. genderist Says:

    Oh, poor bunnies... too funny!