Oh what fun!
This has seriously been the best couple of week evers for fun and goodness.

a) Post from my friend Sarah

b) phone call from Delly Bean

c) post from Delly Bean

d) Received a bracelet I ordered in the post (silver, engraved with "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us". I bought it in a fit of "I need to cheer up-y-ness").

e) Received photos I got developed in the post (I use Kodakgallery.com - it's easier than walking 40 minutes into town and the shipping is less than a bus ride into town would cost).

f) Received post from my friend Kevin today.

For any of you to whom I owe mail, never fear. It's written. It's addressed. I just haven't actually made it to the post office yet. I might make it there tomorrow.
1 Response
  1. genderist Says:

    What an exciting time to be your mailbox... it seems all that we ever get in the mail is junk.