I think I might cry...
Yes, ladies and gentlemen. The allergic reaction rash/itchiness is back.

Apparently I didn't get all my clothes when I rewashed them... OR... it's not the washing powder that's the problem.

GODDAMN IT!

I couldn't sleep worth shit the last two nights 'cuz I woke up every two hours to scratch/re-apply anti-itch cream. I'm abso-fucking-lutely useless. I can't think straight because I'm constantly telling myself not to rub/scratch. I might as well just buy Benadryl/anti-itch stuff in bulk since I'm having so much trouble isolating what's causing the problem.

I'll be spending my weekend reading. As usual. Although some friends and I might be going to Brokeback Mountain this weekend (none of us have seen it yet, so after holding out this long it's time to fall prey to the hype, I suppose).

Next weekend I head down to London - going to spend the weekend with some family friends, then there's a conference I'm attending on the Monday and Tuesday. Should be quite interesting.

I may also get to use FEP's attempt to recreate the midway, including an exhibit of "'historic freaks'" (direct quote from the Foundation's website, that!) as the foundation (pun not intended) for a paper for my History and Heritage course this term. I'm looking forward to that. The prof is complicating things a little though, talking about theories regarding the "limits of representation" and he actually went off into Holocaust memorials/museums and that sort of thing, which I don't think are quite on the same scale. We'll see how this turns out. I also have to come up with a topic for my witchcraft paper at some point in the near future. Oy.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    (((((hugs)))))) I hope you'll get rid of those itches soon!!!


  2. genderist Says:

    Have you tried an oatmeal bath? The colloids might help --