I ran for the cure!
I did it!!!!

I ran the entire 5k! Even better - apparently the course is actually 6.something km, when you pace it out with your pedometer or fancy iPod gadgets. So I'm thrilled with myself.

Next goal may have to be a 10k run. I'm trying to see if there's a way to work a 10k run into fundraising for my choir's trip to Italy this summer... :)


This would be me and my fellow runners clutching at our bottles of water after crossing the finish line. Yay us!

I ended up raising a little more than $600, and I'm super proud - I didn't think I'd even make $100.

Y'all are awesome. And for those of you who were wondering if the dogs were there again this year... the answer is yes. I left them with their owner whilst I ran, though.

2 Responses
  1. Congratulations! That's amazing!


  2. Congratulations! it's good to catch up on your adventures after a long time.