Be careful what you wish for...
So for someone who was complaining a month ago that I wasn't able to find a job... I now have three.

Granted, two of them will more or less end when the Christmas rush does, but that means I'll be stupid busy in the mean time, working 4-5 days a week at The Body Shop, 2 days a week at the uni and some evenings down at Fort Edmonton Park.

My apologies if the blogging suffers as a result. I may have to blog at the uni job to keep sane there, but I'm not sure what the uni's policy is on that yet - so until I do, I'll play it safe.

Take care, all.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yay! Go Kate!

    Amy


  2. Magnolia Says:

    Yikes. I remember such Christmasses. But you'll find yourself one evening down at FEP not caring how busy you are, just so glad to be there. I miss that.