200th Post!
Holy crap. 200 posts! Wow...

Anywho. I really don't have much to say, except that I got a job. I am now sortof proudly going to be working at The Body Shop in the mall nearby. Woo... I go in for training at the WEM location tomorrow for a few hours, and then I get to more or less wing it after that.

And yesterday evening, who should show up at Spook but Chautauqua Girl, Mr. Spaans, and our friend M! How exciting! I really wish I'd gotten the chance to slack off and chat more, but quite frankly I was freezing, muddy, and wet. Thank you all for the lovely compliments in spite of the fact that I'm sure I looked freezing, muddy and wet. Never fear... when I have a chance (and midterms are over) I will certainly organize some sort of social event in which we can all hang out and chat - and there's always the craftiness on Tuesday!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    one worry down... :)

    *mini victory dance*