Question
So, ladies and gentlemen, I am a geek, and I subscribe to CTV Newsnet's online live stream. Keeps me in touch with the current events back home. But as I went to their website to log in today, there was this question as the poll of the day.

Would you take a pill designed to fade traumatic memories?

It got me thinking - would I? God knows I don't have any particularly traumatic memories. God knows I'm in favour of medication for mental illnesses (Tom Cruise can go do anatomically impossible things to himself). ButI still don't know how I feel about this.

What do YOU think?
1 Response
  1. Llewellyn Says:

    No WAY.
    They may be crapy memories, but they're MY crapy memories so BACK OFF!
    Besides, how am I supposed to learn anything if I take away all the things that I'm not really comfortable with?