A new taste sensation
I already knew that the Brit's don't do crisps... potato chips... whatever... the way we North Americans do. But some of their ideas don't sound all bad - cheedar and onion flavor... that sort of thing. I still haven't been able to bring myself to try the ever-present "prawn cocktail" flavor that all brands of chips here seem to sell like... I don't know... BBQ or Sour Cream and Onion back home. But I stumbled upon, like, a 'premium' version of Walkers crisps in the grocery store. And this particular flavor is "Oven Roasted Chicken and Thyme". Intriguing. I like chicken. I like roast chicken. I like thyme. I like potato chips. But would I like them all together?

The answer, ladies and gentlemen, is yes. While the flavor is quite salty, it's also ridiculously yummy, and I'm afraid now for my own sanity. I only bought a tiny snack-snized bag, and they're so good I just want more... More! MORE!!!

0 Responses