My life is back!!
Yes, that's right folks, I have my life back. The sad, sad life that it is, but it's back. My computer came home yesterday evening, and as a result, I now have my stereo, DVD player, and everything else that I cherish in life, including the ability to download obscure journal articles from online databases without having to pay about 15 cents per page printing/photocopying. Yes, that's right, 15 cents a page is about what it works out to when you figure in the conversion and all that. To print. And photocopy. I'm buying myself a printer/scanner/copier this weekend. It'll hurt in the beginning, but save money in the long run.

That being said, I also managed to upload several of my photos - they're online at the KODAK Gallery... but just to give you a taste, here are a couple of my favorites:


Here you have the interior of Clifford's Tower, a part of a medieval castle.


This is a 14th (yes, 14th!) century timber house... that's vacant and for rent. Go figure. Oy.


Enjoy!
0 Responses