Mission Accomplished!
My two goals in life are complete:

a) I now have documentation that proves I've been working on this movie. Yay!

b) I managed to see them film not one, but two takes of a scene this evening! Yay!

Now what the hell am I going to do with myself for the next two weeks?

On the bright side, my graveyard shifts haven't started yet. That's one fun thing about the unpredictability of the movie industry - they let me sleep in today and tomorrow. I don't have to be at work until 5 p.m. tomorrow, although I could be there until God only knows when if they decide to do some filming in the evening.

Next week I may get a chance to finish my corset. Adele said she could bring a second sewing machine into her temporary abode, so I may actually get the damn thing done yet (ok, it's not a 'damn thing'... but I was really hoping to have it done before the summer was over and was mentally preparing myself to never get it finished... so this is actually good!). And since I'm done working at 2 p.m. that gives me a bunch of time in the afternoon to work on it. Yay!

Now that's a lot of 'Yay's for one post. Time to go to bed.
0 Responses