I survived!
I survived my first graveyard shift on the movie set. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought, but I've also been relying on Sleep-Eze D to help re-adjust my sleep schedule, so I sleep from about 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. or so, get up, have dinner (breakfast?) with my parents, go back to bed for a bit, then get up and get ready to leave the house around 10 p.m. I hung out on set last night, which was way better than being stuck at a security checkpoint. I was done at 7 in the morning. I came home, had a hot bath (it gets cold at 4 a.m.!), and went back to bed to do it all over again tonight. I hope I get not stuck at a security checkpoint again - there are all sorts of other things I could be doing, like homework and such.

Apparently they may be continuing on this schedule, so I may continue to work nights for a while. But whatever. The only thing that will hurt if I do that is my Sunday afternoon at John Walter. That'll be right in the middle of when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ah well.
0 Responses