I told myself I wasn't going to whine
This blog is, in fact, to share my daily goings-on and such, but I've noticed a sortof negative whiny tone to it in a lot of spots - I suppose that's 'cuz it gives me a place to vent. So, in spite of my promise, I have yet another vent to add to the list.

I met a guy this week, on the movie set. Supernice. Good looking. Hm, Kate thinks to herself.

Then reality hits.

I leave in less than a week to spend a year in England. Not the time to be meeting people.
AND, after a quick glance at his left hand, yup, he's married. Go figure. Just more proof that all stereotypes have a basis in fact.

Shit.

Nonetheless, I get to see a friend tonight that I haven't seen in a few months, and Adele and Benita and I and whoever else wants to come will be seeing Batman tomorrow night, I sure hope.

It's my last night on the movie set tonight, which is kinda nice... I'm getting a little sick of not seeing the sunshine. It's been a great experience, though, seeing all the stuff that goes on at a movie shoot - and yet not really being involved.
1 Response
  1. Llewellyn Says:

    I sympathize.
    Really I do!
    Either they're not interested, or they're already taken... isn't that just the case?
    P.S.
    Sorry I missed movie night... arrrr. Please don't cry... we will meet again!