Of photo teasers...
Well, ladies and gentlement, I've done it. I've finally uploaded all my photos. For those of you who know me on Facebook, they're pretty easily accessible there. For those of you who don't, I've got them up on my old standby - Kodak Gallery! More info below...


Ok, so this first one is the requisite tourist shot of me outside Parliament (the Peace Tower, to be specific) in Ottawa. Notice the bright, sunny gorgeousness of the day - didn't last much longer. It was a cold walk back to the hotel after dinner.



This one is the Harbour Park Inn in Goderich, Ontario. Historic building of much significance. More in the photo albums...


The livery, another building of historical significance in Goderich, Ontario...

For more of my photos, check out my profile on Facebook or visit: The Kodak Gallery
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses