Of success (sort of)
I got some news this afternoon...

You have been successful at the structured interview and have been selected as the top ranking candidates to attend the job fair. Your results will be sent to you in the near future.

The next steps are the following:

Job Fair. You will soon receive an invitation to attend the job fair scheduled in the National Capital Region on April 7-8, 2008.


Woohoo! This pretty much makes up for only getting sent to Saskatoon. And if I can swing things all right, I might spend the rest of the week helping out my current department up in Fort McMurray (instead of flying back to Edmonton - fly there instead... We'll see).

Things are looking pretty up...


I Am Reading:
Quasi-Academically: Why History? Ethics and Postmodernity (Keith Jenkins)
For Fun:
Le Morte d'Arthur (Malory)
Pile of unread books on my bookshelf: way too many...
1 Response
  1. njm Says:

    Congratulations! Interesting blog. I'll have to keep reading and thus will return again soon.