Of dreams
I would just like to say to God... (or the fates... or karma... or anyone or anything that might have a hand in it...) that I think way more of my dreams should involve Adam Baldwin:






and/or Zachary Levi

.

Ok, all drooling aside, let's face it. I don't remember my dreams often. When I do, it's usually crappy (as I recall, there was a post back in July of 06 detailing a nightmare I had, and that was the first dream I'd been able to remember in months). So thank you to whatever powers were out there that gave me a fun, ass-kicking, dream last night in which I got to be a spy along with these guys and Yvonne Strahovsky (from the TV series Chuck - yes, I've found that I really rather enjoy that show. Too bad the writer's strike has seriously messed with it... dammit).

That is all.


I Am Reading:
Quasi-Academically: Why History? Ethics and Postmodernity (Keith Jenkins)
For Fun:
Le Morte d'Arthur (Malory)
Pile of unread books on my bookshelf: way too many...



Labels: edit post