Of OMIGOD
Talk about not giving a person much time. I got an email today that basically indicated that I had to have all sorts of information to the folks in Ottawa by Friday. And I'm going to be in Saskatoon for the next few days (I leave tomorrow night).

Thank God most of it was easy to come by with a phone call or two. And the rest is just a tweak of my CV, really. But HOLY CRAP did I freak out for a moment.

I was a bit up in the air as to whether I was taking my laptop with me to Saskatoon or not. Now I KNOW that I'm definitely taking it with me. There's internet access in our hotel rooms, and if I have to check my email every night while I'm there, so be it.

I Am Reading:
Quasi-Academically: Why History? Ethics and Postmodernity (Keith Jenkins)
For Fun:
Le Morte d'Arthur (Malory)
Pile of unread books on my bookshelf: way too many...
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. george Says:

    Is this for the MTP? My fingers are crossed for you. Happy days in Saskatoon...