Some photos
Awesome chimneys at Hampton Court Palace... They have a name for that particular architectural style, but damned if I can remember it. So for now they're just funky Tudor chimneys.


Me with some Roman tombstones at the Museum in Chester

This'll be me at Durham Cathedral. Too bad you can't see more of it, but there's only so much you can do with a camera on self-timer.

And this is the old Lavatory at Housesteads ruined fort on Hadrian's Wall

This is myself and Ali outside the York Minster Library. The bag I'm holding is random stuff that I posted home 'cuz I was already sick of hauling it around in my backpack.

Eilean Donan Castle, near Skye in Scotland


Dun Carloway Broch, Isle of Lewis, Outer Hebrides, Scotland

Statue of a Herring girl, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis


Looking out over Edinburgh at Arthur's Seat from Edinburgh Castle.
My friend K in the oldest house in Glasgow (15th century).


Twisted steeple of St. Peter's Church, Barnstaple, Devon. Years of sun beating down on the steeple have warped the lead in the roof.

Saint James' Church, Swimbridge, Devon. Some of my ancestors are buried 'round the back of the church.

Me at a thatch-roofed restaurant in Burley, in the New Forest, down near Bournemouth

King's College Chapel, Cambridge. Notice how bright it is? How blue the sky? How green the grass? Yeah?

Well guess what.

I came home to this:


This is my parents' back deck. AFTER we shovelled off all the snow.




Ew.
3 Responses
  1. Crispy Says:

    That's funny since I've been sayiong how I kinda miss the snow. it's not that cold here, but people definitley think it is. I was in a light sweater and a scarf, perfectly comfortable, and everyone was saying thinks such as "aren't you freezing?" (including the other canadian). I dunno, it's just not that cold, but we could still use some snow.


  2. amy alice Says:

    Your pictures are awesome! What a great travels you must have had...

    But don't be too hard on poor old Canada. Embrace the four seasons!!!

    k, time to go do loads of laundry.

    ttfn