Snapshot
Of my life at the mo:

Supervisor still hasn't read my draft of my dissertation. I get it back on Monday at 3 p.m. which leaves me Monday night and Tuesday to get any corrections done. Needs to be in for binding on Wednesday. Hope there aren't any major corrections that need to be done! Head hurts just contemplating it.

Am packing. Suitcases and boxes litter what little floor space I have. Not pretty. US Customs forms ('cuz for some reason my shipment to Canada clears Customs in the states) impossible to figure out. Head hurts.

Overwhelmed by caulking fumes. The contractors just re-did the sealant around my window. My head really bloody hurts now.

Off to find some pain-killers.
3 Responses
  1. Crispy Says:

    I'm sorry your head hurts. You shouldn't hurt. I'm at this very moment, very excited about going to cambridge, and to see you. So yay! just a couple more days of dissertation hell for you and you'll be done!


  2. genderist Says:

    It's all going to work out, and in a week you'll look back and wonder why you were so worried.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    WOOOOOHOOOO!!!