Itinerary
I'm sure I will post at least once again between now and Sept 22 when I unplug my laptop and go cavorting about the UK. But just so that I don't forget, here's what I'll be up to:

Sept 23: to London
Sept 24: Visiting Hampton Court/Windsor Castle (likely the latter, with Ms. A.S. our dear FEPper who lives in London, I hope).
Sept 25: more London, then up to Chester.
Sept 26: Chester
Sept 27: to Durham for a quick stop at the Cathedral, then up to Newcastle
Sept 28: day trip to Hadrian's Wall
Sept 29: day trip to York to show an American friend around
Sept 30: to Inverness
Oct 1: Tour of Skye
Oct 2: to Isle of Lewis
Oct 3: wander around Lewis
Oct 4: more wandering around Lewis
Oct 5: to Inverness
Oct 6: To Edinburgh
Oct 7: Edinburgh
Oct 8: Head to Glasgow
Oct 9: Glasgow
Oct 10: Glasgow
Oct 11: to Barnstaple (Devon)
Oct 12: Hanging out in the North Devon Records office doing family history research
Oct 13: Exploring the Barnstaple area
Oct 14: To Bournemouth
Oct 15: Bournemouth
Oct 16: To Cambridge to see T and Crispy
Oct 17: Cambridge
Oct 18: To London
Oct 19: Fly home.
1 Response
  1. genderist Says:

    Fancy! Bring me as your carry-on.