Of memes...
If everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't I?

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Packing and just generally getting excited about my first-ever trip to another continent. I was headed to Europe in about 8 days for a month of glorious sightseeing with a bunch of my Girl Guide friends from northern Alberta. It was good times.


What are 5 things on my to-do list?
1. Clean the apartment

2. Go grocery shopping

3. Sleep (I'm off work sick today because I got a grand total of about 1 hours' sleep last night - and I don't function well on that little sleep. It wasn't my intention - I was in bed shortly after midnight, which would have given me a good 5 hours, but the damn partiers outside kept screaming and shouting... I prefer to have Canada Day on a weekend so I don't have to get up for work the next day. Works out much more nicely for all involved).

4. Find a piano teacher for the fall.

5. Eat breakfast.


Where have I lived?
Oakville, Ontario. Kingston, Ontario. Vegreville, Alberta. Sherwood Park, Alberta. Edmonton, Alberta. York, UK.


What would I do if I was a billionaire?
I think I would go nuts if I was a billionaire. I'd probably find a job that I loved, regardless of how crap the salary was, so that I wouldn't go nuts. I would buy my parents the retirement of their dreams in Ontario. I'd travel as much as the job would allow. My closest friends would get their dream vacations and houses and cars. I'd donate to charities I strongly believe in. I'd go back to school and earn my PhD and maybe that conservation degree. The possibilities are endless.

Who would I like to know more about?
My ancestors as well... I've hit some brick walls in that department and would like to learn more about the people whose photographs hang on my walls...
0 Responses