Happy Christmas to ME!!!
After two and a half months of taunting, teasing, running around like an idiot, etc., I finally found them. They have been staring at me from the website, from the occasional shop window, but they've never been quite right. But today, completely by accident, I finally found them. Yes, that's right. I found them. And they're mine. A bit of a splurge, but I don't care. I can quasi-justify it.




That's right. I am now the proud owner of some nearly-perfect Victorian-style boots. Ignore the zipper up the sides. Seriously. Just ignore it. I mean, my boots this summer had a plastic 'spur' on them and green plastic-y stuff on the soles. These ones... not a bit of plastic in sight. And they're rather dressier. We're giving a hand bell concert this Saturday, and we're apparently borrowing victorian costumes from somewhere... and I'm working one evening back at FEP over Christmas... so there's my justification. They're black, they're shiny, they're gorgeous, and they're mine. I think I'm in love.

Oh dear.

4 Responses
  1. Kate Mc Says:

    Right... um... no... I won't wear them at FEP... yeah... :-)


  2. Llewellyn Says:

    Well, I think they're AWESOME!

    Maybe if we pretend the zipper isn't there no one else will see them either?


  3. Hey, I was in the dark about the whole zipper thing and I think they look awesome! You should definetley wear them other than to the hand bell concert...Start a trend or something!


  4. Okay, now I am looking for your help. I want to post a picture at the top of my website where you have your rose at the top of the page. Do you know how to do this?