Of Vancouver
Which is where I currently am for work. Although I've not seen much of it. Honestly. Cab ride to the hotel. Inside of hotel room. Mall across the street. Meeting rooms in hotel. Last night I escaped and made it out for dinner with some friends and had the best catch-up chat I've had in a very long time. But of course, it was night, it was dark, not much to see. Today, more inside of hotel meeting rooms. Cab ride back to airport.

The worst bit is that I have no idea why I'm here. My boss decided it was "a learning experience", but I have nothing to contribute and don't understand half of what's going on.

Ah well.

Someday I will make it out here for a really for real visit. Someday.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    no way to extend the visit a few days and actually see something worth while?


  2. genderist Says:

    Exactly! Make the most of your evenings!