Of holidays
Well, folks, my holiday is over. Not that I really got one to begin with, but I had more of one this year than I did last year! Two whole days in a row. It's nuts, I tell ya.

In spite of that, though, I got to spend even less time with my family than I have over the last few years, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

When I go to my 'rents, I feel trapped (part of that is not having a vehicle, part of that is feeling obliged to spend all my time with them). But this evening when I came back to my apartment, I felt empty. Like I'd not spent time with them. I don't know how it is that my family, that I love so much, ends up meaning so little when I actually get to be with them. It's nuts.

Anyway, here's a belated Christmas/early New Year's gift for y'all: For the first time in digital sound... its... me! It's safe to download - I promise. I made it myself.

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
2 Responses
  1. genderist Says:

    Happy new Year to you, too!!! Hope your '08 is full of all kinds of merriment.


  2. Patricia Says:

    That was beautiful, Kate, thank you! Bonne année, ma belle, qu'elle t'apporte tout ce que tu souhaites...