Of trips
So I'm in Ottawa again... Should be a good week. It's the last week of my formal classroom training for the Management Trainee Program, and should be all right, even if I must admit that I'm still a little skeptical that it will offer much beyond a chance to see and hang out with some good friends for a while. Oh, and I get to "graduate" at the end of the week, apparently.

I'm hoping to play geeky tourist for a bit and go skating on the Rideau at some point... That and I found a really great jogging route that I want to try... But not sure that I'll have any daylight hours in which to try it, and I'm not about to go running by myself at night... So we'll see... May just be the treadmill in the hotel for me.

I know this isn't much of an update... Hopefully I'll have something a little more fun and exciting for you to read soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 Responses
  1. P i x i e Says:

    have fun and update when u get back :]


  2. essay best Says:

    I also waiting to visit Ottawa someday. I never had seen this place but heard much about Ottawa.


  3. Unknown Says:

    I'm gonna graduade from ottawa university , i recently see ottawa's picture on internet that was stay bless and keep enjoying :)


  4. i also want to go to Ottawa university i heard alot about this university but didn't even go saw a picture of it but today i must read about this university on internet