Of keepers
27Jan09

So I have the flu.

Sweating through layers and layers of clothes one minute, totally unable to get warm the next. Which sucks. A lot. Especially since the guy mentioned in the previous post is in town (yay!) for a few days (yes, it's a sort of long-distance-ish thing, but we deal with that...).

He called when he arrived this afternoon. He knew I was sick. He knew I had the flu. I told him I would be horrible company. I told him I was quite possibly contagious (I don't know, maybe I am?!).

And yet he came over anyway. Granted, only for about 45 mins - he had tickets to the hockey game tonight - but he showed up. I wasn't quite at my unwashed worst, but close to it...

And he still wants to hang out?! He still wants to spend time with me later this week?!

Ladies and gentlemen, we may have a keeper.
2 Responses
  1. Magnolia Says:

    YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!


  2. genderist Says:

    Awesome! Make sure you take care of you!!! Get plenty of rest and fluids!